Air-slide fabrics (fluidization fabrics) are applied in the cement industry to secure smoothly loading/unloading bulk cement powders transport by truck (silo), train (wagon) or boat, silo discharge, mixing, storage, distribution and transportation of bulk cement powders.
These air-slide fabrics are used for the pneumatic conveying of fine dry products like cement, also called “pulverulents”. The air-slide consists of a chamber separated by a permeable cloth. The chamber is inclined at a very slight angle (as low as 1.5°). Compressed air is injected into the lower chamber which then goes through the media and “fluidises” the cement powder. The cement then behaves like a fluid and “flows” down the length of the chamber.
Air-slide fabrics of SHARE are used to transport solids with high flow rate over long distances. Air-slides provide an efficient and low energy system with a minimum maintenance for transport bulk as well as smooth mass flow. Powder moves on the fluidization conveyor. The conveyor doesn’t move. It is the airflow through the air-slide fabric that removes the friction between the powder and the textile materials : the powder flows smoothly and evenly. Energy requirements are minimal because only a small volume of air at a low pressure is required to move material.
Air-slide Fabrics are also called: aero cloth, airslide canvas, airslide conveyor or belts, aeration pads, fluxo channels fluids, …..
Air-slide fabric is a semi-permeable textile cloth which allows air to pass through but not the products.
- No moisture absorption
- No caking
- Resistant to rotting and decomposition
- Complete unloading without residues
- Consistent fluidization over the complete surface
- Good resistance to abrasion
- Low wear and therefore longer life
- Low shrinkage even when used under hot and humid conditions
- Thickness : 4.5 mm, 6 mm up to 8 mm and up to 2.10 meters
- Length : As per client’s requirement
- Cement industries : cement plant ,bulk cement truck and ship
- Mining industries : aluminium,lime,coal,phosphates
- Chemical plants : soda
- Power plants : coal,desulfurize
- Food industry : flour